Best Metal Detection Solution for compliance with Reg. (EC) No. 852/2004 and FDA Title 21CFR110 requirements on manufacturing, packing or holding human food. Fully HACCP and GMP compliant, CEIA Metal Detectors are ISO 9001 certified and constructed of EC and FDA approved materials.
Category: Metal Detector Heads.
Multi-Frequency Industrial Metal Detectors THS/G21E
- Superior detection capability of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metal contaminants
- Very effective compensation of product effect
- FDA Title 21CFR Part 11 Compliant: Data Security; Data Integrity; Data Traceability
- Rugged AISI 316L stainless steel construction and foodcompatible plastic parts (EU, FDA compliant)
- Superior washdown construction with optimal cleanability and corrosion resistance
- High sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Multi-frequency Technology for maximum sensitivity on multiple product lines (3F version)
- High immunity to environmental interference
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction to IP65 protection level
- Control Panels listed according to UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect
- 250 product data memories, selectable by local programming or network software
- 1.000 storable events
- 4 X 20 character alphanumeric display
- Local programming: 4 keys, 3 with double function.
CEIA THS 21E Metal Detection Systems offer detection, construction quality and reliability characteristics that make them the most suitable and effective solution to automatic elimination of metal contaminants. Fully HACCP and GMP compliant, CEIA Metal Detectors are manufactured according to ISO 9001 certified Quality System using EC and FDA approved materials.